The HRB-3D is a manual bending device that can be fixed to a welding table or workbench, for example. It is equipped with digital displays that indicate the exact bending angle and the exact position in length and torsional twisting.
The pipe is clamped into a carriage that is equipped as standard with overrun stops. Thus a geometry can be created exactly according to the specifications, whether for individual parts or small batches. The HRB-3D is available as standard in the pipe lengths over mandrel of 850 mm and 1,850 mm. For demanding or very tight bending radii, we also provide the HRB-3D with a mandrel bending device.
- Manual bending device for pipes up to 12 mm
- For manufacturing true-to-size geometries
- Digital display for length, torsional twisting and bending angle
- Simpler and quicker tool changes
- Different working lengths: 850mm / 1.850mm
- Must be fixed to a workbench or similar
- Maximum bending performance
- Steel 12 x 2 mm
- Stainless Steel 12 x 1,5 mm
- Soft copper 15 x 1,5 mm
Videos will come soon.